SoulEclipse

20040316

Weird computers!!!
Word...er...phrase for the moment: White Chocolate
Japanese Word: Yowai!!! (Weak!!!)


Exams today, the next day, and the following day, and is soon a relaxing day in Friday. You know, I could have put "day" in my Word for the moment back up there but I bought 2 KitKat Whites today. I ate one and gave one away.

*hears crouds shouting "libre! libre! libre!" (free! or Blow-out! or the like.)*

Right now, I'm raving about finding about Jem-Oneechan's watching D.N.Angel as well as here knowledge about the "True Light" OP song. Nyah! Plus she has a link to a quiz I already knew about but I forgot when I took it though. I'm Daisuke!

Hmm...I wonder why the pic for the "Which Villain Character Are You?" didn't show up... It was supposed to be Kickass but for some reason, didn't show up. Ah well!

True Light

Romaji:
kanashii hodo hikari dashita
shiroi yami kirisaku tsubasa ni nare

tsumetai taiyou ni terasare teta
kainara sareta jiyuu ga atta
kagami ni utsutta kiseki no yoru
MASUKU(1) o hazushi hajime ta My Soul

kuzure te yuku abe no mukou wa
zetsubou mo kibou mo onaji kao suru
mita sare nai kokoro aru nara
tobi tateru shuumatsu no PUROROOGU e

yaiba no you na kaze fuku sekai
mamoru beki mono wa nan nano ka?
hitotsu hitotsu itami o shiru tabi
hontou no jibun e to chikazuku

kie yuku Fake Light
umare yuku True Light
kono te ni...

shiroku somaru yami tsuki nukete
atarashii jidai o kizami tsuzukero
toki wa nashita kokoro no mama ni
hateshi naku tsuzui teku byaku ya o tobe


English:
a sad light shone
turning into wings that cuts the white darkness

shone upon by the cold sun
I had some limited freedom
the miraculous night cast by the mirror
started to remove my mask, my soul

on the other side of the collapsing wall
despair and hope looks the same
if there's a heart that's yet to be seen
lets head to the end of the prologue

in the world where the wind blows like a blade
what is it I should protect?
in a journey where I know one painful thing after another
I get closer to the true me

the fake light is disappearing
the true light is born
in these hands...

pierce through the night dyed in white
keep on creating a new era
create time with your heart
fly through the eternal white night

I thank Jem-neechan who in turn thank animelyrics for the lyrics.


You're Daisuke!


DN ANGEL QUIZ
brought to you by Quizilla

Terry Bogard
Terry Bogard


What King of Fighters character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Deme... (see below)






What type of Bishounen are you? Find out at artificial-soul.net by Rin.


A "Hell" to my created characters. The bottom most person is actually a river of the underworld (if you're familiar with the Greek Myth).

Ueno Kyujin
Circle I Limbo

Diego Rodriguez
Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind

Terra Magnus, Umi Aori
Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow

Dietrich Sprague, Josho Maguro
Circle IV Rolling Weights

Jean Natharel, Deo Armand
Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled

River Styx

Denon Shiitoru
Circle VI Buried for Eternity

River Phlegyas

Lynna, Garde
Circle VII Burning Sands

Meijin Setsukou
Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement

Erebus
Circle IX Frozen in Ice

Design your own hell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home