SoulEclipse

20040325

The weirdness of it all
Word for the Moment: Weird
Japanese Word: Osojanai (Not slow)


Ahh! I couldn’t take a longer siesta. It’s so hot I perspire even in front of the electric fan. That’s not the weird part though. It’s pRO’s server problem. The first time I played, I thought I was hacked and deleted every last player I have except in Sarah…and Iris because I lacked a character who has a name that hasn’t been taken yet (Whoa! Those two are sisters!). I kept cool and found out that almost everyone in Sarah experienced it too. One hour later, I say my characters once more but every time I get inside, I get disconnected. Bleah! Then a bunch of calls kept coming up that made me have to give up the Internet for a while. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home