SoulEclipse

20040515

Back to the old summer days
Word for the moment: Wolf
Japanese Word: Kiba (Fang)


Got the Japanese name from a Wolf's Rain character. Anyways, now that my RO load has depleted, I'm back to what I do in the internet during summer - MP3 hunting! My newest is still being currently downloaded the moment I wrote this. It's Wolf's Rain OST 2 1st track, Heaven's Not Enough. I hope it's good. I also am thinking of getting my old MP3s back since it was deleted when our computer needs to be reformatted due to some sort of error.

Meanwhile, Jessica decided to have a Ficlet Apartment Episode...well at least Rika said she does. I can't contact her though because her phone was busy. It was like I'm calling Gino for a DesCha episode...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home