SoulEclipse

20040630

Quizzes!! Yay! Go me!
Word for the moment: Castlevania (been playing this in GBA)
Japanese Word: Ichi (1)


Oh, before I could go to quizzes, there are some words I must say... I finally found what job Seji would be if he became a Ragnarok character, a Bard. Also, Castlevania inspired me about fighting moves I'm not gonna tell! ^_^!!

About the quiz below, I only used 1 name: SoulEclipse.



How to make a SoulEclipse
Ingredients:

1 part success

5 parts ambition

1 part instinct
Method:
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Add lovability to taste! Do not overindulge!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com

Ooh! Seems so true.


SoulEclipse Highway
Dumpsville3
Bog of Eternal Marriage15
Hobotown63
Loony-Bin Lane103
Lake Love578
Please Drive Carefully
Username:

Where are you on the highway of life?

From Go-Quiz.com


uh-huh...

SStunning
OOrderly
UUnnatural
LLoving
EElitist
CCreepy
LLegendary
IIndustrious
PPlayful
SSkillful
EExciting

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

that was long....

My inner child is sixteen years old today

My inner child is sixteen years old!


Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while
adults might just accept that, I know
something's gotta change. And it's gonna
change, just as soon as I become an adult and
get some power of my own.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

Eh? I'm even younger than my inner child! Hmm...this kinda look like what happened to Ouiouf...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home