SoulEclipse

20040731

Addicted NOT to Blue Herbs but to Alchemy

A soul cries out: Khemia or Alkhemia can be really dangerous.
A rhythm recalls: Still In The Dark (~GGX Zato vs. Millia Theme~) - Guilty Gear Series Best Sound Collection


Ooh! Juno patch in th Philippines is getting nearer by the hour! I am so excited, I even created a new project, my most perfectly planned character Schelzwich. And I'm also planning lots for him too. An evidence is the character data sheet I just made for him. I am so ambitious, not to mention bored...

One thing I could say about him that his target items are so difficult to find (not as difficult as Drace looking for MVP cards though). One such is the uber rare Solar God Helm, and I need to get a Symbol of Sun God for that, which in turn can only be found in the guild treasure boxes in Payon. Another is the slotted glasses which can only be retrieved through GMs or maybe the OBB/OPB.

Anyway, since I am so addicted, maybe I should look for alternative ways to play RO...

Oh and I got a quiz too!

Owl
The vision and hearing of Grandmother Owl is
very powerful. Those with this medicine are
can be gifted with the ability to see into the
human psychic and become clairvoyant listeners.
Owl often visits those who are teachers,
therapists and counselors. As a guide, the owl
teaches us to see and hear past shadows, beyond
fear and darkness, though to the other side
that promises light, happiness and knowledge.


Owl's Wisdom Includes:

Stealth

Secrecy

Silent and swift movement

Seeing behind masks

Keen sight

Messenger of secrets and omens

Shape-shifting

Link between the dark, unseen world and the world
of light

Comfort with shadow self

Moon magick

Freedom

The owl, whose large eyes peering through the
darkness can see any deception. He is always
wary of those who he does not feel completely
close to (which is not many). The owl is a
loner. Call on him if you think people are
keeping the truth from you. He will be able to
open your eyes.

Animal Spirit Guides ~ Which One Calls To You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home