SoulEclipse

20040731

Got something from Kang

A soul cries out: Ehehehehe...
A rhythm recalls: Kesenai Tsumi - Full Metal Alchemist


Nya!!

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY
01. B**** (Privacy matters)
02. Ueno
03. Seji

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
01. My ability to know something people doesn't know
02. My patience...if I haven't been scarred by waiting a long time yet
03. My dreams (they get better)

THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
01. My insufficient knowledge about myself
02. My hot-headedness
03. My being indecisive

THREE THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND:
01. Why people do such things...like...things...
02. Why do "these" always happen to me
03. How Duran became President

THREE THINGS THAT ANNOY YOU:
01. Stupidity going around in the classroom
02. The computer
03. Random annoying things

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
01. Seeing myself killing poor innocent people. *kills poor innocent people* oops...
02. Cannibalism
03. Genocide. Homicide. Suicide. (Insecticide. Countrycide. Stupidcide. Cidecide. sayad...)

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
01. Dreams and thoughts
02. Information!!
03. Computers and stuff...

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BRANDS:
01. Well there's Country Style,
02. Yakisoba,
03. and also Shakey's (fooled ya!)

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITES SONGS @ THE MOMENT:
01. (Kinda forgot but something from Evanescence and some other guy)
02. Burly Heart (~Potemkin's Theme~) - Guilty Gear...
03. Babel Nose (~Jam's Theme~) - Guilty Gear...

THREE PEOPLE YOU "SPEND" THE MOST TIME WITH:
01. Earl
02. Orochi.........raziel
03. ®j.p.?®

THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T DO:
01. Killing other people
02. Hurting other people (when under certain conditions)
03. Play a decent game of pRO

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
01. Writing
02. Watching children play
03. Stare at the computer all day...

THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE:
01. AN ALCHEMIST!!
02. A gift I can give for this coming Christmas
03. Money to get the gift I can buy for Christmas

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
01. Teacher (believe it or not)
02. Game Programmer
03. Writer

THREE COLORS YOU LIKE:
01. Light Blue
02. Orange
03. Silver

THREE PLACES YOU WOULD GO ON VACATION:
01. Japan especially Hokkaido
02. Canada or US with my cousins
03. Al de Baran! Wait...that's not right...

THREE THINGS YOU JUST DID TODAY:
01. Stare at the computer
02. Type using the keyboard
03. Listen to the music coming out of the speaker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home