SoulEclipse

20040716

Something I missed dearly...
Word for the moment: Algebra
Japanese Word: Sayonara - Goodbye
Random Thought: A post man posted a poster on a post near the post office... *insert other phrases here*


I missed pRO. I just played a while ago trying to hunt for a few hours. My objectives changed from Metaller Card to Magnolia Card in hopes to kill off annoying Luk-based characters in PvP. I like disabling my opponents using ailments. Too bad it was short lived as I was only playing in an internet café. *sigh* I was hoping my classmate would do the rest for me. (see current wish on the sidebar)

Here are my plans in RO: to become a dual-weilding assassin that would disable opponents with ailments then deliver a crushing blow. So far so good, I can think of a lot of status ailments that are useful to weild. Although I wanted a Magnolia Card more today, Metaller Card is still useful against Priests, Mages, etc... Now why curse (Magnolia)? It reduces Atk as well as decrease Luk to 0, hence my comment above. Luk-based characters beware.

Ooh! Now I remember what I wanted to say yesterday. I was able to compose Awe Of She in my cellphone! Hooray for me! Sorry I forgot to let raz listen though.

My inner child is sixteen years old today

My inner child is sixteen years old!


Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while
adults might just accept that, I know
something's gotta change. And it's gonna
change, just as soon as I become an adult and
get some power of my own.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

Nothing. Just wanna take that up periodically. I'm still 1 year younger than my inner child!

HASH(0x8a9b500)
Wolves of water have a peculiar personality. A
water wolf will be perky and quick thinkers. Im
sorry to say but the water wolf is a common
type. Their agile and beautiful. They are not
my favorite type but they are still cool
wolves. Watch out though. A water wolf can be
offended easily even though they would much
rather follow. Naturally when they are born
they will have no horn but, eventually when
they become two months old the horn grows
sharper and more of an aqua blue. If you are
calm and cool then you must be the wolf of
water.


What Elemental Wolf Are You? (with pics/read memo)
brought to you by Quizilla

It's fine...

HASH(0x8b7d25c)
Your soul is STEADFAST. You are a fiercely loyal
person who would never cross a loved one.
People always know they can rely on you and
your dependability is well-known. You're
probably a little on the quiet side, but your
faithfulness is never doubted, and you always
back up your kith and kin whether they want or
need it or not. You are a dependable and
trusted soul.


What Is Your Soul's Trait?
brought to you by Quizilla

...

You're a Goodbye Kiss...
You have a goodbye kiss...sweet and romantic, but
tragic. Is your beloved one leaving?


What anime kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Aww! But I also got something else a long time ago...Intense.

Protecting and taking care...
You're a saver...a protective friend...you worry a
lot about your friends and like to be around
when things get messy, so that you can help
them! For you it's not only friendship but also
a guardianship. Yep! Nice friends take care of
each other...


What kind of friend are you?(anime pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

Ooh!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home