SoulEclipse

20040810

KoF Relived in me!!!

A soul cries out: Get real! I'm Ideal!!
A rhythm recalls: The Nostalgic Song - Legends of Mana


Oh great... The Nostalgic Song came back to my mind. Somehow, though, I was able to recall GGX's No Mercy inside my mind.

Anyways, it's been a long time since I wrote in this blog of mine. That was due to the reason I can play RO in our PC once more. Whohoo! Yay, go me! I can now fulfill my dream's wishes! Also, this gives me a chance to check out what my personality really is...through Rune-Midgard Academy, of course.

Meanwhile, I'm much more excited with KoF. Thanks Sakuraii for the link, not to mention for the tips and combos in the arcade. Hehe, despite my current position (I was actually supposed to study for the exams...), I am still able to play Ragnarok Online and King of Fighters in the arcade! But I still suck at the arcade (wah!!). At least I know how to unlock Kyo and Iori now (thanks Sakuraii).

Other than that, I'm trying to help make QoF move again. I started by putting pics in it. Does that help? I miss QoF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home