SoulEclipse

20040905

Life in Ragnarok

A soul cries out: Don't take everything for granted unless it says so.
A rhythm recalls: TeMPotato - SoundTeMP - Ragnarok Online


Lots of stuff happened in Ragnarok Online that made me miss my chance to write on this. Gonna list them out!

One:
I finally became an Assassin. After 1 year and 2 months of playing, I finally have my first 2nd Job Class! Yay me! Also, I got a Sandman Card...

Two:
I tried using my cousin's Priestess making it my third 2nd Job Class I've used (The first being a knight). Supporting other people's very difficult. Now I have a deeper knowledge why Priests and Priestesses are like that.

Three:
I've got Sakray! Yay! I'm planning to make myself an Alchemist to prove them once and for all!

Four:
The Alchemist is the first 2nd Alternative Job Class I've *noticed*. Also, their skills were the first skills I've seen from the 2nd Alternative Job Class. Wow! The forces are really compelling me to become an Alchemist. LMAO!!

Five:
Finding a Blacksmith selling a Magnolia Card sent me in a wild goose chase. It took me a long time to sell off some of my items just to get that card. On that same day, I sold my Sandman Card, my Slotted Goggles (sorry C.J.), and my Phantom of the Opera only to find out the Blacksmith got disconnected. Aww. Few hours later, I found him again and I bought the Magnolia Card. Yay!

Speaking of the Magnolia Card, I used it up on my +6 Untouchable Stiletto. The +6 Untouchable Stiletto isn't my most prized possession anymore...the +6 Untouchable CURSING Stiletto is!! That's 2 cards down and 2 to go. If I find my 3rd card, beware. *laughs maniacally*

Well, that's it for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home