SoulEclipse

20041021

Okaaay...

A soul cries out: Where are the mooncakes? Why isn't there any mooncake?
A rhythm recalls: Hikari - Deep River/Kingdom Hearts - Utada Hikaru


Hikaru kept singing on my head! Ah, don't worry. I like the song anyways. It went on even while I was taking the exams. The only time it didn't was when I was listening to something else. I just noticed I suddenly moved towards J-Pop songs lately.

Meanwhile, you've noticed that all but one quiz results did not show the picture. I don't know why but I still don't intend to fix it.

Speaking of exams, nah! I dun wanna talk about it much. Why? Because it's the mooncakes I'm after. Why the HELL did La Salle refrain from selling mooncakes! I want mooncakes!! Wah! I didn't even realize it's the Mooncake Festival. I WANT MOONCAKES!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM , Blogger yaten said...

    Oh!, I didn't realize, at first, that this was the comment thingey!!... well ya got at least 1 mooncake...
    anywho... about the digimon 4 couple quiz, it really doesn't have a picture, what i did, was i just saved the pic to the pc then, I just put it up the nt in img form or something like that... like this...

    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/yaten-kun/KouKoulike.jpg[/IMG]

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home