SoulEclipse

20041020

Quizzie!!

A soul cries out: Treat people as your brothers and sister...you being the youngest!! *Goes immature all of the sudden*
A rhythm recalls: That Digimon Frontier Transformation/Battle BGM


KouKou


which digimon 4 couple are you
brought to you by Quizilla

Waii! Koichi, being my fave character and all!!

Rika
You're Rika


Which Digimon tamer are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I answered honestly and I still got her? Not that I am complaining and all. Wee!!

...

...

...

...okaaay... Quizilla stop responding at the moment. I was actually gonna try out the Inner Child quiz again but...never mind.

Does anyone know of another quiz website? I'll try The Otaku...



theOtaku.com: What Soul Calibur 2 Character Are You?

Fwee! Japanese Swords!! But I like staves better...



theOtaku.com: What Tales of Symphonia Character Are You?

And I have no idea what this game is...



theOtaku.com: What .hack//SIGN Character Are You?

Uh huh...So I'm that guy...Ah never mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home