SoulEclipse

20041126

These past days...

A soul cries out: I feel weak...I'll go get myself some Mushroom Soup...
A rhythm recalls: The News at 17 - Chico and Delamar - Monster Radio RX 93.1


Yesterday was the start of my (or our) five-day vacation. I kinda dozed of a lot of times, especially when I had a headache for nearly the whole day...that and a runny nose. Damn you runny nose. I still like the sleeping part, though.

I love role-playing. Zero Luc made a rather cool story in GSG and I'm taking part in it. It allowed me to practice my writing skills. Another was DesCha. I've noticed that when Ueno is in a situation he cannot handle, he tends to walk away. The weird thing is, the opponent lets him go as well. Now I am just confused on how valuable I really am as Ueno. Finally, in Ragnarok Online, I am finally able to give Hyperion (Sakuraii) my 95 ea Trunks. He was wondering how I got so many in a short time. I replied to it; I bought most of them. There goes my money.

Speaking of Hyperion and RO, I gave him a P50 worth of 8 hours back on Wednesday. I just felt like it.

Also, today, I cooked Cream of Mushroom again. I'm sorry! I can't help it!





You Are a Little Scary

A Little Scary!

You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.




No? But do be scared if you screwed me over.

Slippers

What kind of shoe are you?

okaaaay...





You Are the Helper



2




You always put on a happy face and try to help those around you.

You're incredibly empathetic and care about everyone you know.

Able to see the good in others, you're thoughtful, warm, and sincere.

You connect with people who are charming and charismatic.




Maybe I really am. Maybe too much...

freedom
You are freedom. You would want to go skydiving. You love riding or flying. Your dream to be free.

What word you are?

It's fine.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM , Anonymous parachute said...

    Hi Blogger. I was looking for skydive related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a skydive site. You'll find info on skydiving gear, equipment, drop zones, powered parachutes, tandem sky diving, base jumping and more! Check it out when you can :)

     
  • At 12:09 PM , Anonymous base jumping said...

    Fantastic blog you've got here Blogger, I was looking for parachute related information and found your site. I have a parachute site. You'll find info on skydiving gear, equipment, drop zones, powered parachutes, tandem sky diving, base jumping and more! Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

     
  • At 12:16 PM , Anonymous base jumping said...

    Fantastic blog you've got here Blogger, I was looking for drop zones related information and found your site. I have a drop zones site. You'll find info on skydiving gear, equipment, drop zones, powered parachutes, tandem sky diving, base jumping and more! Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Anonymous base jumping said...

    Hi Blogger. I was looking for base jumping related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a base jumping site. You'll find info on skydiving gear, equipment, drop zones, powered parachutes, tandem sky diving, base jumping and more! Check it out when you can :)

     
  • At 11:52 AM , Anonymous base jumping said...

    Fantastic blog you've got here Blogger, I was looking for drop zones related information and found your site. I have a drop zones site. You'll find info on skydiving gear, equipment, drop zones, powered parachutes, tandem sky diving, base jumping and more! Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

     
  • At 2:58 AM , Anonymous parachute said...

    Hi there Blogger, I was just browsing, looking for skydiving gear related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a skydiving gear site. You'll find info on skydiving gear, equipment, drop zones, powered parachutes, tandem sky diving, base jumping and more! Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
    If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

     
  • At 11:16 AM , Anonymous skydiving supplies said...

    Fantastic blog you've got here Blogger, I was looking for skydiving supplies related information and found your site. I have a skydiving supplies site. You'll find info on skydiving gear, equipment, drop zones, powered parachutes, tandem sky diving, base jumping and more! Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!
    If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home