SoulEclipse

20041227

Belated Merry Christmas!

A soul cries out: Dem ya overly overrated perpetual laziness!!
A rhythm recalls: Sakura Drops - Utada Hikaru


Belated Merry Christmas! I wasn't able to make a deviation *sob* But I had fun anyways! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Anyways, since I don't have any Christmas Deviation (boo, ever perpetual laziness!!), I'm currently working on my New Year Special Kiriban! Yehey!!

I got new shirts! And it's not blue!! Yay me! Why not blue? I had so many blue shirts that I am hardly seen with a different color when I go away. Haha! Now I've got more red shirts, a white one, and a black one...I think it is black... I also got a new bag, a CD called "Mavis Beacon teaches Typing" which I don't even need, and a Parker Pen which I am afraid to use or else I might lose it. Oh well.

Finally! I've finished downloading the Amatsu-GonRyun Sakray patch for pRO. Now if only I have 10k to get there. Also, I'm surprised they did not make a server wipe, deleting my current items and characters.

Just a while ago, I was left to comfort Rika for a bit. Just a while though. She said she couldn't take watching Enzai for some reason. *shrug*

1 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM , Anonymous snowboarding hats said...

    I can never find exactly what i need on the web. I was actually searching for snowboarding helmets when i came across your site.

    Don't get me wrong, Im happy i did. Thats the reason for my comment. I wanted to tell you that even though i searched for snowboarding helmets, and ended up your post "this post", i was very impressed with your content.

    Keep up the great work, and i will come back often to look for updates.

    Thanks-

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home