SoulEclipse

20050330

Happy 2nd Year!!

Word of the moment: Arkhangelsk (a town in Russia)
Currently listening to: Obsession - .hack//Sign


Ok! Either I'm 1 day early or I'm right on time but who cares! The point is I managed to get this blog up this far even if I almost didn't post anything in my first year...

*checks archives*
Lessie here. March 2003, March 2004, April 2004...see! Well enough of that! Quiz time! It's been a long time since I had any:

nikki
You are the 'regular' teen. Don't worry, alot of
people will get this result. However, you set
pretty high/low goals for yourself...and you
believe you are the only one in the world.
But, there are alot of people with your
attitude. You tend to wear regular clothing,
or you are forced to wear colors you don't want
to. (such as your mother always buying you
pink / blue clothing) Sometimes you feel
horribly lonely and want to hide, but as
always, you find something to give you reason
to continue. You can either hate or love
school, one opinion please. Never fear, you
are not one of a kind...and that is kinda nice
to hear, since there are other teenagers out
there with your exact view on life.

You
could get a job as an author, Teacher, editor,
architect, buisness owner, or administrator.
Good luck in life, and don't forget that no one
is ever alone.


What type of teenager are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Most of it is right but...I AM NOT ALONE!!!

HASH(0x8c574dc)
WHITE

Death of morals
You hide your emotions in the
bottom of your heart
You seek the truth
You live your life only cuz you
have to

??Which colour of Death is yours??
brought to you by Quizilla

stufff
You are the Spirit of Hope. Whenever someone is
feeling down, they merely have to think of you
to make them happy again. You have the ability
to simply radiate happiness. You can make
friends quickly because your strong point is
your amazingly friendly nature which naturally
people want to be with. You think about the
best in everything, a total optimist, you won't
have any trouble getting a worthy person to
shae your life with!


Which stunning spirit of emotion are you? NEW AND IMPROVED! (amazingly beautiful anime pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla

Why do I have the feeling that I have the same result as most people do?

HASH(0x8cfaa80)
You're a very mellow, care-free person. Your
exactly what calm, cool, and collected mean.
You never overreact or panic in a bad situation
and you always know what to do. Everyone goes
to you for advice because you never lose your
head so your very reliable. You tend to take
everything in stride, like in school your moto
is just sit back and relax not to say you dont
pay attention and work, but you dont overexert
yourself. Even though people come to you for
counciling(sp?) you can still be very quite,
your not good with making new friends, but your
extremely close to the ones you have. Remember
its ok to put your emotions out there even
though there is a chance they might get hurt.
Also in school sometimes its good to stress out
a little, just because you think you dont need
to study doesnt mean you should'nt, and also
try to push yourself more even though you might
be good where you are doesnt mean you can,t be
better. Check out my new short story.


Whats Your Personality(with PICS)
brought to you by Quizilla

Now I've also been thinking for a long time now. What if 8-Bit's Light and/or Dark Warriors became some rock band? I take it Fighter could be the Lead Guitarist, Black Mage could go for drums, Red Mage would try to go for lead singer but would fail miserably and get relocated to keyboards, and Thief would be their Manager/Ticket Salesman/Bass Guitarist. If they needed Extras, they could go for White Mage as a vocalist, and Black Belt...prolly drums too. As for the Dark Warriors, dunno about them though I'm pretty sure the Evil Princess, Sara, would be something like their Manager. King Steve would vote for himself though...

I need to go to the bathroom now...
- Me which I will do after publishing this post

7 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM , Anonymous Kyona Kusanagi / Ryopon Takahashi said...

    Hey hey. Happy 2nd anniversary on your blog!!

    Thanks for the cool quizzes! I've taken a few more on my blog today so feel free to have a play around with them. =^.^=

    ~Kyona / Ryopon~

     
  • At 1:47 PM , Blogger Ueno said...

    Yay! Thankies! ^_^

     
  • At 10:24 PM , Blogger brown eyes said...

    yikes! ang daming quizzes. :lol:
    happy 2nd yr annive, bro. :)

     
  • At 2:37 PM , Anonymous www.createmoneyathome.com said...

    Greetings Blogger, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for work from home employment. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - work from home employment. Your post title caught my eye - this post. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

    Anyways Blogger, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

     
  • At 2:48 AM , Anonymous home job opportunity work said...

    Blogger, you have a great blog here. this post caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

    The site I have is a home internet work site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

    Anyways Blogger thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

     
  • At 8:09 PM , Anonymous work from home employment said...

    Greetings Blogger, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for home job opportunity work. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - home job opportunity work. Your post title caught my eye - this post. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

    Anyways Blogger, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

     
  • At 3:21 PM , Anonymous home internet work said...

    I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog Blogger.

    I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - work from home in the uk - check it out and see what you think.

    Anyways Blogger, you have a good site. I'll be back.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home