SoulEclipse

20050506

Daikyou Speaking

Word of the moment: Crussian
Currently listening to: For Real: Piano Version - Gensoumaden Saiyuki


Damn it R2, Sean! I didn't party because I wanted to level up on my own, damn it! I wanted an adventure party because I wanted to hang around with you guys, not wander off killing what I can while you two are f****** up each other in front of the GM! And you dare tell me to just wander off and adventure somewhere else? F*** UP! I also told you I was playing in an internet cafe. Do you actually think I'll still have time hanging around with you guys when you two are busily staring on screen doing nothing until the end of the world? You guys are f****** losers, YOU HEAR ME? FUCKING LOSERS!!!

6?K£4?§?µ??XAJ&4?Ñ3¢R??¡V™?»‡†?-í???¢@!!!!!!!

"Practice what you preach"
- Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home