SoulEclipse

20050531

Tweebee!!

Word of the moment: Lovebot
Currently listening to: Sit Beside Me - .hack//SIGN


Nya!! Met a few nice people in Gunbound today! Looks like things are turning around since yesterday's exploit was full of hackers and flamers. At least I got to the cheery side! Yay lovebot!!!

I be testing my (mad! haha) skills and cunning back in those games. Won only about 2 though, but it was a close race anyway so it's ok. They were fun. Not one was an asshole though one of them didn't comply to my request (Use shot 1. USE SHOT 1. *he throws out some raons to bionic mobiles* Meh). Ah well! That's all in the past now.

Er, uh. I'm sorry, STRANGER, but I don't speak english.
- Black Mage, 8-bit Theater

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home