SoulEclipse

20050507

Twisted

Word of the moment: Hikaru (Bright)
Currently listening to: So Yesterday - Hilary Duff


Who am I really? What is under this mask of mine? Do I want to be a spectator or an participant? Should I do something or let things be? I still can't figure myself out. My head is all bursting into multiple roads. Am I like Daikyou (Great Bad Luck; my character with extreme bad temper) or Daikichi (Great Good Luck; my character with forgiving heart)? Am I even their true form, Torii (The tall gate in front of Shinto temples; my character who has a balanced mood despite his mutiple personalities)? Gah!

I'm sorry guys for yelling at you, I just can't control myself all of a sudden, I'm in a state of confusion. I realize I can't decide on my own. I realize that I am fool-hardy and self-centered. Argh! What is wrong with me?

*sigh* I need to rest my case.













Your #1 Match: INFP




The Idealist

You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.


Your #2 Match: ENFP




The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're qutie the storyteller!

You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.


Your #3 Match: INTP




The Thinker

You are analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything you can.
Smart and complex, you always love a new intellectual challenge.
Your biggest pet peeve is people who slow you down with trivial chit chat.
A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it.

You would make an excellent mathematician, programmer, or professor.











Your Birthdate: September 25

Your birth on the 25th day of the month (7 energy) modifies your life path by giving you some special interest in technical, scientific, or other complex and often hard to understand subjects.

You may become something of a perfectionist and a stickler for details.

Your thinking is logical and intuitive, rational and responsible.



Your feelings may run deep, but you are not very likely to let them show.

This birthday makes you a more private person, more introspective and perhaps more inflexible.

In friendships you are very cautious and reserved.

You are probably inventive, and given to unique approaches and solutions.




This is going to be fun.
- Me

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home