SoulEclipse

20050710

pROSE are red...

Word: Tears
Food: Hershey's Smores
Music: Broken Sonnet - Hale


Yay! I was finally able to play ROSE Online and it was soooo cooooool!!! I felt more at home than Gravity's former. I dunno why though. Perhaps it's the 3D happy interface or maybe my affinity to exploration. Maybe it's the quest or the ability of players to change their appearances when they change equipment. It might also be the ability to have quests and to open the quest log. Whatever the reason, I like pROSE better than RO.

I simply love exploring. First, we start out in a training island. Since almost everyone just kept attacking around one area, I decided to go around the island. At one point, I got on another part of the island by walking underwater...like Byalan, I could live underwater. Then I went back and walked, or rather ran, towards another area. I loved it. The same NPC you see on the first instance is on different points of the map and since hardly anyone's around, I had the whole area of monsters all by myself. I got trigger happy. Too bad I was cut short when I had to go.

I'm looking forward for next Saturday. Sadly, the only reason I could play ROSE is because I play on internet cafes.

"But still I see the tears from your eyes
Maybe I'm just not the one for you"
- Broken Sonnet, Hale

1 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM , Blogger brown eyes said...

    don't you just love me for introducing you to WMC and the reading room net cafe? tapos nung una you grumble at me pa. hahaha!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home