SoulEclipse

20051107

Loved ya!

Word: Time
Food: Espasol
Music: Kung Wala Ka - Hale


I am soooo loving this! Why? We finally have Broadband internet!! Well, actually it was since last week. I was too lazy to post the following days. Lolx! I am just so happy I could download as much as I can with fast downloading time! Yes but the computer is still crap.

Of all things I can't play, it's Warcraft. Here I am missing every little bit of map-creating, hero-making, and strategy-gaming but why can't my computer stop lagging every once in a while and why can't my monitor be just like any other monitor, bright! Bleah. Oh well.

Oh yeah! Sakuraii and Raziel found this really cool website and they want people to see it. They said it's so funny...and it is!!

They are direct-linked if you know what I mean...
- Appolyon, the Destroyer

3 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM , Blogger brown eyes said...

    wag ka mag alala... pag nagka pera ako, i'll buy us a really nice monitor. pero wag mo iparinig sa pc natin ang thoughts mong ito, baka mag tampo.

     
  • At 1:38 AM , Blogger Roger said...

    Hi Blogger Just read the post - this post and wanted to say hello!This is a photo of my gorgeous boy!
    Cheers

     
  • At 3:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Blogger Just read the post - this post and wanted to say hello!This is a photo of my gorgeous boy!
    Cheers
    My Boy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home