SoulEclipse

20051130

A Necromancer's Lament

Affliction: Gaming Addiction
Remedy: Necromancers
Requiem: Main Titles (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) - Danny Elfman


Tomorrow's my Intrams. It's pretty much my first (and last) time to be in the soccer team. It's not that I am not very excited about it. It's just that Siege and Coach (not my real coach) got me hooked up to Diablo II again. Even worse, I got hooked up to ADOM too. Basically, I got hooked on Necromancers again. I just can't help it! I like those guys, summoning the undead every once in a while.

What really got me hooked in D2 LoD again is the fact that we are going multiplayer. It's fine, of course, except Siege was too reluctant to patch version 1.10 because it might result in a multiplayer failure. It's also fine if it weren't for my indecisiveness towards the skills of my Necromancer. Hmm...which one, which one should I choose? Bone and Poison Skills? Summoning? Cursing? Ah what the heck...I'm gonna play with other people anyway.

I just really, really like Necromancers. I like Assassins too but not as much as I like Necromancers...or Merchants! ;)

This is the Puppet Hospital and Burns Center. It's relatively new.
- Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home