SoulEclipse

20060105

Vanilla

[Kino no Tabi] Beautiful World - Ai Maeda

Wha? Oh sorry.

I just felt like having some vanilla flavored ice cream at the moment.

Well, it was supposed to be for a milkshake I wanted to make but since it already is ice cream, well, I think it doesn't matter much now anyway.

Nah! To tell you the truth, I really don't like chocolate that too much. Well, not really don't like but...yeah. It's a bit or a lot less than I like vanilla.

Hmm? No. I'd rather not talk about it.

Nah. Rika knows why I like vanilla over chocolate but I'm not quite sure if she remembers.

Yeah! She probably might. I hope she doesn't say anything about it though.

Hey!!

You're mean, you know that.

Yeah, whatever.

Hmm... You ever had the feeling that you were just minding your own business, perhaps eating or drinking and then suddenly, the right flavor strikes at the right time, like you're eating breakfast and then you decided to drink milk then suddenly the milk started to taste great?

Just asking.

...well actually, I'm looking for the right flavor at the right time, I guess. Last time, I was craving for cream. Actually, I was craving for dairy products, minus cheese and butter. So that leaves milk and cream. Of course, if I wanted to, I'd add vanilla as my flavoring. Recently, however, we went to La Salle Canlubang and on the way back home, we stopped by at Seattle's Best Coffee. I ordered a vanilla milkshake and it was richer and creamier than I have ever tasted recently. It's like, I have found the flavor I have been looking for. I swear, I personally like this better than the Vanilla Cream Frappuccino back at Starbucks. I mean, c'mon! I think they have more crushed ice in there than cream and the flavoring is just there stuck in the middle.

Haha! Yeah. Some food just isn't what you expect it to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home