SoulEclipse

20060717

Nail art and clippings

Affliction: Ran Hibiki Madness
Remedy: Arcede tokens...lots of them
Requiem: Open Your Heart ~Reprise~ - Emily Bindiger


Whoops! I overslept again. Makes me happy my Monday classes start at 2:30 in the afternoon. Hehe.

Yesterday was really fun! I'll start by ranting about KoF again. *sob* Robinsons took out the Neo Wave machine again and this time, it doesn't seem to be coming back. And to think I was feeling very Mature...ish yesterday. KoF 2k3 was there though. Mukai's still a batstard.

So Liu and I met at the arcades downstairs. We decided to go up and check on everybody elses. We then meet Raz who finally has internet (finally), and Saku. I left for Pancake House. I didn't order pancakes though. Boohoo. We met at the arcades again (different place upstairs) and they were whoring Project Justice while I was whoring trying to unlock Gona...Goenitz around SvC (never worked but I got Terry instead). Died when Goenitz was indeed around (stupid midboss).

They then decided to leave me around (darn you!!) and eat at Burger King (I found them, rather, they found me). Bruce arrived and as soon as Liu gave up on drinking Large Coke, we bought the more expensive tickets for Pirates Carribbean (I wonder what movie was that?). Since it started 30 minutes later when we bought the tickets, we decided to randomly follow people around, as Raz would have said it.

I swear Pirates of the CaribbeanCarribeanCarriCaptain Jack Sparrow was awesome! Can't review though. I suck at movie reviews (I tend to leech other's reviews) but it does make me wonder what would happen to the sequel! ^_^

After that, more arcade-whoring for me. I got beaten up by a kid (deliberately since I got Kasumi with my other unlocking Goenitz try...I don't like her) and a good Terry user. After which, we decided to Project Justice around. Bruce, Raz, and Saku left shortly afterwards. I only won one time against Liu but I did manage to be able to do a 2 out of 3 him a lot of times. After that draining Saku's and Raz' supply of tokens, it was time to leave.

If You Ruled the Land . . . by wackyweasel
Your first name:
How you gained your rule:
Your title is:The Awesomest One
Your symbol is:the lion, for power and pure badass
You rule from:a towering, well, tower
At your side is:your body double - hey, good lookin'!
Your enforcers, troops, and guards are all:elves - with WINGS!!
Your most popular law is:Five-day weekends
Your least popular law is:Banning of people over six foot two
Your worst enemy is:Johnny Depp - possibly hotter than you in good light
Your popularity rating is:: 62%
Your chance of being overthrown is:: 86%
Quiz created with MemeGen!


Lawl to Quiz result!

Kawaii! *click*
- Ran Hibiki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home