SoulEclipse

20060830

Was it Cumulonimbus or a Nimbostratus?

Affliction: Degrading
Requiem: Kirari Takaramono - Yui Horie


I just saw a big cloud and a thunderstorm out on the clear sky while on my way home. Was Zymeth around back then?

Anyway, exams are over. I have issues when it comes to Rival Schools. Besides Zaki, I seem to be getting worse than improving. At least that's what the Free Mode show and skill bars say. True enough, I can't seem to defeat Demon Hyo using Daigo. And to think I defeated him using Iincyo...I think. Ah well. Must have been the story mode spree I went by.

*sigh* I wish the arcade machine could remember codes and open up the Dark Student Congress in Story Mode, Powered Akira, Wild Daigo, Vatsu, and Burning Batsu in Free Mode after all my effort of using cheap shots and repetitive comboes.

"Hear the storm? It's coming."
-Terry Bogard

4 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM , Anonymous urumi said...

    Storms sometimes suck, don't you think so as well? Especially when we can't even go out ant get our dose of online games! >,<

    But the good part is that is cancels class. And that would mean slackin' off. XD

     
  • At 11:35 PM , Blogger Ueno said...

    Haha yeah! I like rain, though not as much as storms. On the good side, if it's long enough, I could get some hot chocolate! ^_^

    Thanks for commenting, BTW.

     
  • At 10:44 PM , Blogger ANKi said...

    Holy crap, this blog's still running? Whoa!...

    (sensical comment coming... soonish)

     
  • At 9:45 PM , Blogger Ueno said...

    yes, it is, thank you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home