SoulEclipse

20061117

charge b, K, S, HS, f+S, u

Requiem: A Solitude that Asks Nothing in Return

That was Axl's. Cool! I can now do that combo without mixing up S and HS anymore! Training with Ash Crimson finally pays off. xD

...I still die against Potemkin though. >(

I don't have much with Axl though. I can't use Byakugan on Axl users simply because I hardly see any. There's only a few people who play Guilty Gear in our parts and I only saw one who used Axl...and that was a loooooooong time ago. I only have the combos taught to me by the same person. I can still kill with pokes though. xD

I've also been on a Powered Akira training spree against Demon Hyo recently (our arcade machine sucks. It won't unlock anyone other than Roy/Tiffany in Free Mode). I've learned some new mixups including the time when I subconsciously did a very difficult combo of hers an FAQ referred to. (qcb+P, HP, LP, LK, qcb+K, qcb+P, HK, LK, LK, LK, LP, [hold up] LK, LK, HP, HK, qcf2x+P). I was 3/4ths finished with the combo when I realized it and broke the chain... o_O

I seem to be getting better with Iincyo too. She's quick when you know how to handle her and you don't even need much of her movelist to do it. On the other hand, I had to practice more with Ran since I haven't used her in quite a while. Rusty but all it needs is oil and boom. I also learned Momo's combo everybody loves to hate~ xP

Alphonse, Alfons, I can't see the difference much since I haven't watched Conqueror of Shamballa (or any FMA episodes other than the OAV: Kids) yet...like I care~ They look alike anyway. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home