SoulEclipse

20061120

It says...well, not everything...

Affliction: The internet connection that dares call itself DSL...
Remedy: A better connection...or CDs containing FMA episodes~
Requiem: Requiem - Fullmetal Alchemist




I would have pretty much sum up my post with that but something else just came up. My classmate was offering me to burn cds for FMA episodes~ Twee!! While she doesn't have every episode (she only has up to 35), I'm not really rushing anyway...

...although this might mean I really would have to get hungry for a while... *shudder*

--------------------------

In other news, I got past Testament using Dizzy! o_O I hardly even get to Testament, let alone defeat him. Then again, I was using Dizzy~ I was only using one strategy: that ice piranha trap thingy followed by a rushdown tactic using K,S,HS > qcf+HS or hcb,f+S and most of them fell for it. Computer Dizzy's a bit~~ though...

"Huh? That shrimp over there?" *points to Edward Elric*
- Random Liore Villager

2 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM , Blogger Shaoran said...

    Your classmate maybe is somehow..very especial to you? hehe.. para gnyan ka magsacrifice! At hnd ka kakain.. hahaha..

    Gudluck din sau!

     
  • At 9:32 PM , Blogger Ueno said...

    Nyahaha! It was our barkada's way of saving up money~

    Thanks~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home