SoulEclipse

20070222

Complicated much...

Upbeat: Final Symphony - Kyosuke Kagami of RS/PJ

Stuff at GSG just happened recently and my friend got involved, not in the spamming but in the banning. No one even checked about my friend's whereabouts those days. He's not even part of the people who was involved in the...uh...issue although he did manage to spam a bit. Even then, Urumi said that...uh...I forgot what I was about to say. Ah heck with it....

Oh and I found my answer~

TOO NO HAMBAAGAA

Hitotsu, futatsu, mittsu no hambaagaa.
Yottsu, itsutsu, muttsu no hambaagaa.
Nanatsu, yattsu, kokonotsu no hambaagaa.
Too no hambaagaa.

Musha, musha, musha, musha, hambaagaa wa oishii.
Musha, musha, musha, musha, hambaagaa wa oishii.
Musha, musha, musha, musha, hambaagaa wa oishii.
Hambaagaa wa oishii nee.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM , Blogger Shaoran said...

    Kuros> I'm so sad for the gsg. Everything has to end this way and the mods are turning their way in GSG... It was so sad it has to be this way..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home