SoulEclipse

20070605

School Alraydi?

Upbeat: Kiba from Naruto
Rhythm: My Sacrifice - Creed


Yep. Back to the dreaded school hours yesterday and, as expected, missed a lot after a week of absence. On the side note, I get to be on the new building. On the other hand, the door to the stairs on the first floor is closed, many people wait at the lobby just for the elevators to come down/up, the aircon isn't as cold, and the desk on certain rooms aren't exactly what I would want them to be, particulary, there isn't any armrest at all! ZOMGnoarmrests!!

It's the morning classes that are very boring then it becomes interesting later on to the point that my PE every Monday, in spite of the time slot, is Arnis~ Not like the sessions Khan though but a few basic footwork and stances, I think. Then comes to a point that I wasn't able to shut up and now my coach ask me if I could ask friends to show a little demonstration for our class if ever. ... Actually, I just wanna ask where you get the sticks and how much (I get 10 points for owning one =3).

Then, I'm also back to arcade whoring. I never got to Shin Gouki/God Rugal recently though I did manage to defeat Gouki. I did my Kyosuke surprisingly well against him. Rock also held on well to the point that I managed to perfect him with Iori. Also, more Project Justice and KoF whorings. Still not good with Jhun Hoon and Duo Lon for me. I am also the only one my friend knows how to do extra hits for Yurika's combo...if I manage to time it right.

Jake also came in by surprise too. He's improved a lot in his PJ gameplay to the point that I thought he was playing Tekken. xD Can't do that in my entire life--I totally suck at versus mode on most games. He also whooped my first team on CvS although I did comment Kyosuke for being poor at competitive gameplay. I liked how I finished him on the second game though. We're down to our last, Iori (me) vs. Cammy. After chipping each other's life bar, I activated a stock and moved back. She jumps and I unleashed the pillars of purple flames right towards her. She was out on the open; she gets hit and gets burned in place as I finally made my move. Well, let's just say I had an extra stock in my hand. =3

I got to meet Urumi again and brought Shadow Puppets then talked a while. *laugh* My bag is filled with sketch pads~

嬉しいだろう?
-アクセル

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home