SoulEclipse

20070713

Paraskevidekatriaphilia! Lol

"Must have been a good joke."
-Fighter, 8-bit Theater


It'sh Praidey da Turteenth! Yay me! Lol! It's among the luckiest day for me since I acknowledged it when I was Grade 5. To add to that, I even rode on LRT-2's 13th Train Set and exited on the 13th ticket machine-thingy. Haha!

Aaaanyway, I got myself in the 5th place of my History midterms exam standings, and I'm the highest from all who went solo. xD The exam was originally for pairs. There was even a bonus question which I technically did not answer (I wrote down something irrelevant instead. xD). My professor even said it was a difficult exam. Yay for stock knowledge and essay improvisation~

More at teh arcade, I got to meet Urumi again after almost a month. I told her that there are actually very good and competitive players who hang around the CvS2 machine and I watch most of their games. I even try to copy their combos so I could try them out. I also showed her that I could unlock and play as Kusanagi (finally!). I only learned to unlock him yesterday when another player and friend showed it to me how. Whenever I see Kusanagi in the roster, it's bound to be him. xD

So now, my arcade standings are these:
  • Good at fighting and exploiting AI
  • Neutral at fighting somewhat "newbie" people
  • Bad at fighting other experienced people
  • Consistent top at Project Justice/Capcom vs. SNK 2 machines

My best characters:
  • KoF: Ash Crimson - against both players and computer
  • KoF: Kusanagi (Clone) - against computer besides bosses
  • KoF: Clark - surprisingly...against computer besides bosses
  • KoF: Kyo - against Mukai, lol!
  • KoF: Iori - against computer in general
  • PJ: Kyosuke - against both players and computer
  • PJ: Ran - against Demon Hyo (surpassed only by Kyosuke)
  • PJ: Zaki - against Arvin Sta. Rosa. Lol!!
  • CvS: Iori - against computer and some players
  • CvS: Terry - against computer and some players


Actually, I can beat Arvin with any other character if I want to. It's just that Zaki deserves her place because Arvin has yet to beat me using her (excluding mercy rounds). =P

Target: Shinkuu Nage - Geese/Rock Howard of Garou Fame
Strategy: Yasashi Yoake - See-Saw

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home