SoulEclipse

20070807

My feet herts

"Wow astig! Ang cute no? Pati rash may day-off." (Wow that's cool. Isn't it cute? Even a rash has a day-off)
-Morning Rush commercial, RX 93.1


So I got to read Rika's text message only on Monday morning (so blame me for not checking my cellphone on weekends, lol). Seems her sister is applying for CSB as well. Well, after a few complications and planning, I decided to go to her house a few hours ago.

Of course, I was already at the MRT when I realized that there was a shorter route going to her house.

Told her I've been having DesCha episodes lately with teh gamemaster. Since that fateful day where I couldn't help myself and decided to play, he's been, at first, implying on wanting to have, then to my surprise, actually asking me if I would play. Hey! I thought you said the rule of thumb was to NOT let the gamemaster ask an episode for the player? o_Oa

Well anyway, we talked a while and I ended up telling Rika with Ueno and Gardé's progress in the DesCha episodes. She even told me what Rika and the (her) Miyamuri siblings were doing. After about an hour, it was time to leave though we expect to see each other tomorrow. Errands~ xD

Speaking of Ueno, who's exploits turned him to become a leader of the secret service, I feel like an incompetent, albeit lucky, leader. Also, I realized that Gardé is acquiring my other character Kurouji's attitude. Plus he sounds like an information freak. Not good! I have to change his character behavior soon.

It be raining very hard lately. And prior to that, I heard that there was a drought. It's Groudon and Kyogre all over again~ Lol Pokémon references!

Target: None
Strategy: Kimi Sae Ireba - Hayashibara Megumi

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM , Anonymous urumi said...

    Rain is better than drought. At least it's cold. XD

    What happened to your feet? O_o

     
  • At 11:01 PM , Blogger Ueno said...

    Lol! Feet are fine.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home