SoulEclipse

20071224

Happy Holidays!

Wow! It's been a while since visited my blog.

Last Friday, I went to my R2's house to burn me a DVD of eRO. He ended up giving me the wrong RO instead. >_< Oh well. We're expecting to go back there on the 28th anyway. *evil glare* You'd better give me kRO this time!!!

Then on Saturday, my family went to Tagaytay. Mom always kept saying it's very untimely since she's quite busy in the kitchen, plus the heavy traffic we encountered. It was fun while it lasted though. I mostly enjoyed the view of the lake and the submerged volcano and watching the clouds go by so fast...yep. I was bored. xD

Nothing much on the following days though. Oh well. *a lame attempt to not write everything on my journal* xD

Merry Christmas everybody and have a Happy New Year~~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home