SoulEclipse

20080409

What?

I am currently trying to write with my eyes closed right now, just likw I said I would last post. All the rest are just copy0patste. These or ratejer this ....I got lost somewhere. I'm not even trying to look. Nor will II even try to correvt everything I write here. This is quite fun actually, mosytly becaue I have nothing to do at the moment.

I...well, I'm jujst acting stupid lately. I sunno. Must be the heat. Or the weather. Or most probably because, under this heat, and at this point of time when I should be resting, I am not simply because I have still school. Feh.,

Okay. So maybe I look once in a while but It least I still am not correcting most everything I type in, just the things I think I made a mistake.

So anyway, I'm just acting stupid. Also, I keep on forgetting sutff. I should have written it down earlier. I remembered something that I was gonna write in this journal but thenm I forgot. I even had my pen with me the whole train ride session. It was in my hand, not even oin the ppocket or anthing. I could have just written it on my notevook and still I got lazyand now I'm just making a big fuss over it. Well, mot as big as the one I'm thinking right now, or rather a while ago. Still, I havbe to write it down or something. It just makes me feel better.

*sjrug*

Anyway, Khan? Ypir CD rocked. Yay Sandman!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home