SoulEclipse

20091123

Batch Tweets for Aenthin

Twitter delivery. Please sign here...
  • 10:53 I seriously need a new headset... #
  • 10:54 It's sad because my current headset was only a few months old #
  • 10:54 Also, I got too used to my NES emulator... #
  • 10:59 And my internet is still crap, damn it! #
  • 11:28 So, what's new? #
  • 13:32 Today would have been a very good day if it weren't for the internet dying on me often. *kick* #
  • 13:33 It sure does pick the worst times to be a retard: when I finally have something to do over the net! #
  • 13:51 Despite the internet being a retard though, I'm so excited, I could kick someone on the face just to let it loose! #
  • 00:32 I'm thinking of subscribing to a newspaper but that would mean I would have to spend more money than usual... #
  • 08:20 @rxtmr Greetings to the family in Antipolo, especially to my nieces Leann and Batchi. I fell asleep last night while listening to podcasts #
  • 08:43 @rxtmr "I'm the Ghost of Christmas Future! Kaso naligaw ako e kaya nagsasalita ako ngayon." #
  • 08:44 @rxtmr "Alam mo kung saan yung bahay ni Uncle Scrooge?" #
  • 09:04 @rxtmr "nandesu ka" is "what?" and "Arigato Gozaimashita" is like "Thank You" in past tense. #
Delivered by LoudTwitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home