SoulEclipse

20091122

Can't possibly contain it

There really isn't anything to do much today. It's the same old day without school. I'm just lying around in bed, waiting for the time I can get out for a late lunch, and yet I don't feel bored at all. Quite the opposite, really.

I feel excited and giddy that I can't contain it somehow. Despite my numerous complaints in Twitter about the internet being slow, I just really feel happy today. I'm just really looking forward to chatting with a friend later tonight. Despite being half a world apart, we just feel comfortable just talking to each other. In a way, we treat each other like brothers.

Also, there was this fact that my mom asked me where I would want to go for vacation, outside the Philippines, of course. My first pick was England. It's a good place, says my mom, but it's also expensive. Now, if money wasn't such a worry right now, I'd imagine what kind of place England will be. Of course there will be sight seeings like looking at the Big Ben or something. I also wanted to check a library there though I wonder if I can take pictures while inside...probably not. Then there's also the fact that I can meet two of my friends, which includes my brother whom I mentioned earlier.

Ahh~ Just thinking about this makes me want to run as fast as I could.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home