SoulEclipse

20091204

Batch Tweets for Aenthin

Twitter delivery. Please sign here...
  • 17:42 Is cleaning the room while listening to The Morning Rush podcasts #
  • 19:31 Oh sure! The ping stops fluctuating when I'm not around! pfft. #
  • 20:37 My MSN dies at the slightest loss of ping... >_< *is now using Trillian for MSN messages* #
  • 06:59 @rxtmr Greetings to the family, including nieces Leann and Batchi. It's funny that I can relate to the top 10 now. It's worth a listen. #
  • 07:02 @rxtmr I love you but I can't kiss you...di ka pa nagto-toothbrush e. #
  • 07:06 @rxtmr I love you but, unless you're willing to enter a long distance relationship, I can't be with you. I love my country more. #
  • 07:22 @rxtmr I love you but I can't be with you. I'm on a diet. Goodbye my favorite Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Burger! #
  • 07:25 @rxtmr I love you but I have to go to my classes. I'll just have to download you via Blue Ritz's Podcasts. #
  • 07:27 @rxtmr I love you but I'm allergic to dog hair. And cat hair. And dusts, and your in-laws and your textbooks...okay maybe I don't love you #
  • 07:34 Is drinking Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate. I miss mom's hot choco. #
  • 08:34 @rxtmr Greetings to my sisters, Fay and Donna. Ate Fay was complaining earlier in Facebook. I-greet ko raw yung mga nakikinig. Ahahaha #
Delivered by LoudTwitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home