SoulEclipse

20091210

Batch Tweets for Aenthin

Twitter delivery. Please sign here...
  • 11:59 working on my MSN custom emotes #
  • 21:03 It's been a while since I last read from TV Tropes. #
  • 21:52 @bloodriot Again, I quote, people are morons. :< #
  • 06:33 @ponkhan Mooooooooooooooooo #
  • 07:13 @rxtmr I was a kid when I was on my dad's car and my mom was also driving the jeep. I said to my dad, "unahan natin si Mama," #
  • 07:14 @rxtmr and then, when I finally see my mom's j eep nearing us, I suddenly switch sides and root for my mom. #
  • 07:29 @rxtmr Small theory: Aside from being drawn by The Beatles' music, sira na rin kasi yung Cassette Tapes/Players kaya bili na rin ng CDs #
Delivered by LoudTwitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home