SoulEclipse

20091211

Batch Tweets for Aenthin

Twitter delivery. Please sign here...
  • 15:41 OMG! I'm actually using my left hand to write SMS messages #
  • 19:33 It's been a while since I did pushups and situps. #
  • 20:35 Damn it Cebu Pacific. This is like the 5th time I've tried to book a flight all because you're crappy! D: #
  • 20:37 Well, actually the website is crappy. #
  • 20:43 Screw it. I'll just let mom book me the flight. #
  • 21:23 I do often wonder why I suck at using Original Kyo but I can do well with his clones? #
  • 21:23 Except Shingo. #
  • 21:46 I was wondering why I didn't feel bored today. Then I remembered I was reading TV Tropes. #
  • 08:00 @Ecapa lmao #
  • 09:19 And it just occured to me. Holy crap, it's a Friday! #
Delivered by LoudTwitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home