SoulEclipse

20091201

I can't sleep again

Is it the talks I've engaged in? Is it the overall amount of stress I've gotten the past few months? Is it because I worry too much about people I haven't even met before? Is it really my sleeping position that keeps me awake at night? I have no idea. It's just that I have a lot of things in my mind now that keep me awake even though my body wants to rest.

So far, these nights have been taking a toll on me. Every night, I want to cry for my friends who used to be close. Nowadays, the rift between them is growing wider. I want to bridge it, even though I haven't even met them for over a year. You probably have no idea how much I want to cry for them.

Worse still, another friend has been sick. It was much worse than I thought. He seems fine now but I can't imagine the pain he's dealing with. My chest was hurting a few minutes ago and when I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to sit up straight. Mind you, that was just gas. This friend of mine would try to bear the pain of a dislocated chest bone, and that's not easy to heal.

Maybe I worry too much. Then again, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to anyone at all. This has all been a hectic year for me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home