SoulEclipse

20100115

It's raining.

I like the weather and all but this is one of the few times I want it NOT to rain. Well, it's not really raining heavily. It's only raining lightly but it has been since last night. I hope this doesn't change my flight schedule going back home.

And either I'm excited to go back home, became extremely giddy talking to a happy onii-san again, napped too much, or something else, I really just couldn't get myself to sleep well tonight. I'm going home for the weekend because I'll be attending my cousin's wedding on Saturday. Even though it's just for the weekend, I'm still rather excited to go. I even contemplated on what to cook while I'm there (Pancakes :D).

Onii-chan hadn't been doing well since Monday. It's a long story and I don't really want to talk about it here (kind of personal). However, two nights ago, we got into a long conversation. Despite the fact that he's older, I feel like I'm the one who's actually acting as his older brother. Not that it's a bad thing~ However, I tried the best I can to at least talk about his insecurities in life. I managed, and last night, he was feeling much happier now. I genuinely do worry a lot for him. On another note, when he's happy, we really don't have anything much to talk about. ^^;; Oh well. Him being happy is good enough for me~

At the same time I started talking through him, I received news that Sean was going out of the country. I don't know the exact details like why or when is he coming back, if ever. It was all sudden and he's going this Saturday too. Well, since I can't do anything about it anymore, I just made him a sketch before he leaves. It's kind of rushed though. In any case, I wish him a safe trip.

And last but not the least, I have to greet my mom.
Happy birthday, mom~ May you have more to come. I'll hope to see you later.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home