SoulEclipse

20100225

Grateful

Actually, just wanted to say that despite what happened, I am grateful my dad decided to still pick me up at the airport. Actually, me going home was his idea. Still not really looking forward to it though.

Urumi sent of mail once. It was a nice mail. I said once before that I really wasn't feeling like finishing my course. She mailed me words of encouragement to help me get through.

Shong is one person I admire the most. He seems to have the most problems especially regarding his love life but he managed to get through the years. When I got his mail about what hardships he has been through, I always get teary-eyed. Actually, even now, just thinking about it.

Same thing for Pei and Juan. I rather enjoy talking to them, especially Juan.

Eddie has been a good friend for me too. He is one of the few people I'm open to despite just meeting him for only a month.

And there's Alex. Though he seems not sure on how to cheer me up, he just does by being online almost every night.

Thanks guys.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    by the way, it's really hurtful because you would rather listen to your friends and to other strangers than to your own flesh and blood. we may not accept what you really wanted to do in your life, but we do know very well what's best for you that's why we are pushing you. because i tell you as i have already told you lots before, we didn't want you to end up just like us. you have a lot ahead of you but you just wasted it all. now, saan ka na ngayon at kaya mo ba panindigan ang lahat? think.

     
  • At 2:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:04 AM , Blogger Ueno said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 10:21 AM , Blogger Eddie said...

    Hey Benji it's Eddie. I wish I could hug you right now because you decided to write a blog about us. We all care about you and we hate to see you fail you're such a great and intelligent person.

    This situation that you're going through is just a growing pain to make you into a better person :)

    So if you ever have younger relatives you can tell them the mistakes you went through so they won't have to go through the same thing you did.

    Well I'm sure things will get better....Slowly but surely things will get better

    Love you Bro!

    -Eddie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home