SoulEclipse

20100225

Just ouch.

Things have just been going downhill for me lately. I dont really show it much but yeah... I'm not really proud of my actions. I mean, who would be? Threatening someone with a knife? Yeah I'm pretty sure that last sentence shocked you.

I won't elaborate much. I don't really want to talk about it. Still, I feel ashamed of what just happened and what I have been doing. This is, after all, the first time I don't want to go back home, for obvious reasons. I'm not really willing to face my family, especially my mom.

I really wished I didn't let my insecurity get to of 4 years ago...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    very disappointing, really. ate and i have been looking forward for you to be responsible for everything that you'd do. but this news came to a shock to us. boogs, since you still have a few days before you arrive home, i hope you'd ready yourself. contemplate on everything. don't get your emotions get too much in the way, in which, you already did. please, and we are begging, CHANGE. now that this unexpected thing has happened, you are so close to committing homicide. why you of all people?! me, i can still understand.... the grudging feeling for your brother-in-law has been a complete nightmare for me that i almost beat him. haha.. just hope you'd smile on that... :p but please, we are so begging you.... just accept whatever mom would say and decide for you. just follow, dammit.... matauhan ka na sana... utang na loob. maawa ka naman kay mama at sa sarili mo. - ate dons

     
  • At 2:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:04 AM , Blogger Ueno said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home