SoulEclipse

20100501

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's Free Comic Book Day today... I wanna have some free comics too! I want to go out but I can't and it's only for today! ;_;

Geez. It's been a long time since I've been to any Free Comic Book Day. The last time was years ago. Long line was long but thankfully it was quite bearable. Bought some comics too. The issues weren't really the best though but I do like some of them, particularly the Sonic the Hedgehog comic.

*sigh* Looks like I'll be sitting in my house all day too.

---

Apart from FCBD, I think I'd like to buy some Adventure Comics from DCU, particularly ones with Superboy in it. I guess if it will be my first collection if I start buying comics. ^^;

My friends had been into comic books again lately. It doesn't help that a lot of movies are based on comic books nowadays, especially Iron Man. Not to mention, the issues coming out from the DCU are great. I mean, Blackest Night and Brightest Day? Man, I'd love to grab some of those issues.

Sadly, I don't have enough money right now. Not to mention, there are other stuff I'd have to pay for like repairing my LCD. What's even more sad is that I don't have any means to earn money. *sigh*

Well I guess that's life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home